Monday, March 17, 2014

Glitter Tattoos with ilovetocreate.com



I am so loving these glitter tattoos for Purim!
They are so fun and easy. My kids totally enjoyed tattooing each other! Even the little 2 year old needed a turn!

These glitter tattoos are made by Tulip and can be found at your local craft store or online.

The packs come in 6 different glitter colors, 2 brushes, glue gloss, and a variety of sicker designs.

All you have to do is place the sticker on your skin, spread on some glue, pour on the glitter, and brush it off. When you pull off the sticker you will have a perfect design!

I was amazed at how clean the lines are when you take the sticker off. The tattoos look so professional and not messy. The best part?? You can reuse these stickers over and over again.

I am thinking of bringing one of these boxes to my sisters house this Purim. My nieces and nephews will get such a kick out of these. I'm thinking they would be great at a Purim Carnival too!!

Till next time!
Abbey



No comments:

Post a Comment