Friday, July 27, 2012

No Sew Pillow Crafts!

I'm a no sewing kind of gal. I've never been able to manipulate my figures to do beading projects either. Lately in the craft world there has been a lot of buzz with DIY Pillow projects. What I love about these is that you don't really need to sew them. Hot glue and you've got an awesome project! Check out these tutorials that I found!

Felt Chrysanthemum Pillow  Blogged by H is for Handmade 



Fleece Flower Petal Pillow   Blogged by Craft Bits.com



Image for Fleece Flower Petal Pillow DIY Craft Project 

Petal Pillow Tutorial  Blogged by Cluck Cluck Sew 

IMG_4398-1 

You can even extend this project to jewelry!  

Felt Dahlia Brooch  Blogged by Holidash 

felt dahlia brooch

 

Which one are you going to try out?? 

Till next time, 

Abbey 


2 comments:

  1. Love it!! Hope you're feeling ok!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the shout out Abbey! I hope you make one and send me a picture!
    -Amy
    H is for Handmade

    ReplyDelete